- I've actually been enjoying my treadmill runs the past few weeks. I haven't run outside in over two weeks and I'm actually ok with that since I've still continued to run inside. Last week the first half of the week was cold and rainy and then it got frigid. No thanks.
- It snowed here yesterday and the geese have been going nuts about it. I don't blame them I guess. They've been hanging out on the lake behind my house being quite vocal. I looked out the window at them yesterday and they were in the freezing lake with snow on their backs. I think I'd be vocal too!
- I went to a little music cafe with my friend last night for dinner and open mic night. It was fun and the people there were quite interesting to talk with. Some of the musicians were really good as well. Some left something to be desired but I guess that just comes with the territory. And you wouldn't catch me up there trying to perform so more power to 'em!
- I weighed in this morning and was down 1/2 a pound from last week. I was down 4 pounds last week so that makes a total of 4.5 pounds so far this year. I'm pleased with this lose.
- Yesterday morning I woke up and noticed a text message on my phone. It was from a number I didn't know and it read "Look out side the door where the wood is". It freaked me out!! Also weird that Joey received the exact same message at the exact same time. Neither of us know the phone number. I made him take the dogs out yesterday morning. Also, we don't have a wood pile or anything...
- Speaking of dogs, Nova and Lilah are doing quite well. We have a few minor hiccups from time to time but nothing major. I will do an update with photos soon.
- I received a canvas, paint, and brushes for Christmas but have yet to use them. I have a few things in my head (mostly ideas I've gotten from others) and hope to get started soon.
- I also really need to work on the curtains I am planning to make for my living room. I've been in this house for about 2 years... time to make curtains happen!
- I got new running shoes!! For the first time since I got back into running I strayed from my two regular brands and think I'm in love. I got a pair of Brooks pureflow and have worn them for just over 15 miles already (3, 3.25, 5, 4.25). They are also really pretty.
- We just bought a 1000 piece puzzle that looks super difficult and I can't wait to get started on it! Here's hoping no pieces are eaten by puppies.
Friday, January 25, 2013
Random Facts Friday
I have some posts in my head that I just haven't taken the time to write so I'm taking the easy way out today and posting a list of random stuff instead.